In this page you can find a list of papers and publications where I was an author or Co-Author.
Publications by Citations
ISI Web of Science Database
My profile on the Web of Science Network can be found here ResearcherID.
Microsoft Academic Research
In Microsoft Academic you can find my profile along with my List of publications and citations graphs.
On Google Schoolar you can also find my profile.
List of Publications
- Luís Teixeira, Rita A. Ribeiro, Gabriel Lopes, António Falcão, Ricardo Raminhos, “BrainMap – A Navigation Support System in a Tourism Case Study” in DoCEIS’13 – 4th Edition of the Doctoral Conference on Computing, Electrical and Industrial Systems, Costa da Caparica, Portugal, 2013, pp. 99–106.
- Luís F. S. Teixeira, Gabriel P. Lopes, Rita A. Ribeiro (2013) Language Independent Extraction of Key Terms: An Extensive Comparison of Metrics. In: Filipe J, Fred A (eds) Agents and Artificial Intelligence, vol 358. Communications in Computer and Information Science. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp 69-82. doi:10.1007/978-3-642-36907-0_5
- Luís F. S. Teixeira, Gabriel Pereira Lopes, & Rita A. Ribeiro. (2012, February 6-8). An Extensive Comparison of Metrics for automatic extraction of Key Terms. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART 2012 ), Algarve, Portugal, pp. 55-63
- Luís Teixeira, Gabriel Lopes, and Rita A. Ribeiro, “Automatic Extraction of Document Topics” in
DoCEIS’11 – 2nd Edition of the Doctoral Conference on Computing, Electrical and Industrial Systems, Costa da Caparica, Portugal, 2011, pp. 101–108.
- Ana Pires, Mafalda Mota, Rita A. Ribeiro, Graça Martinho, “Valor ponto verde diferenciado como instrumento de incentivo à produção de embalagens mais sustentáveis”(2014 ,November 1)- Indústria e Ambiente, pp.18-21
- Luís F. S. Teixeira, MSc., Rita A. Ribeiro, Ph.D., Gabriel P. Lopes, Ph.D., António Falcão and Ricardo Raminhos (2012, September 6-7) . BrainMap – Preliminary studies for a Navigation Support System to Explore Graphs of Document Correlations. Poster presented at INFORUM 2012 – Simpósio de Informática.
For any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.